Vestfold Camp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

--Night 7--

Go down

--Night 7-- Empty --Night 7--

Post  Dust Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:22 pm

Godfather (Anders Westrum) - CmG
Dirty Sleuth - Deathfire123
Framer - BorkBot

Consigliere - Dust
Janitor - Nick
Fabricator - Kony

Corrupt Journalist - Goremancer
Corrupt Journalist - Mopin

Insane Cop - Phyr
Investigator - Rifhok
Sleuth - Escaho
Cop - Fragos
Coroner - Blazer
Mason - GriM DeMoN
Medical Student - FrostByte
Citizen - McPwnage
Citizen / Mason - Sumikoko
Citizen / Mason - Rocshi
Citizen / Mason - Clementine
Citizen - Ubernox

I am fairly sure that this is the roles list. I had my doubts about Fragos and BorkBot but then I realized that if Fragos were telling the truth about having framed himself twice then BorkBot would have no alibi to have differing results on Nick and I. So I must kill BorkBot this next night because Fragos just let me see his real role. And Fragos could not have framed both me AND BorkBot on night 1 because Rihfok found BorkBot to be a citizen.

I also think it's hilarious that they think that the consigliere is red mafia.

I knew that the red mafia would kill Rocshi because I knew what they were going for. They didn't want confirmed townies. And they do NOT want smart-ish confirmed townies. That is why they chose Rocshi over GriM lol.

Here's my plan to win the game for orange mafia: Kill the Framer (BorkBot)[I cannot afford to allow the town a choice], watch BorkBot kill GriM, leaving
Rihfok - Invest
Dust - Consig
Fragos - Cop

In which case I will claim cop, and say that I faked being investigator because it would allow me to live that much longer and say that Fragos is obviously the last orange mafia and his claim this last day was obviously a play to make it seem that the orange mafia would let him live if he didn't die.

If BorkBot decides to kill Fragos instead of GriM then it will be much easier to win.

I just need to say that I am the real invest and that Rihfok is the consigliere and I would ask him to give his results (I know what I'll post). GriM, as a mason and being gullible, should believe his mason-mates that I am the investigator and that Rihfok is the orange consigliere.

I really hope that BorkBot kills Fragos. If he kills me then it's over for both mafia and town wins. I hope he's not going to do that. He should know that killing me would confirm Rihfok as town and he would be lynched so easily (as if he's not dying tonight). So he could use this plan and kill Rihfok to get me lynched.

Here's the lineup if he kills Rihfok:
GriM-DeMoN - Mason
Dust - Consig
Fragos - Cop

In which case I claim cop and go into the spiel that I took really good notes and could pin roles to people easily. I get GriM to lynch Fragos, leaving me the win.

I've got this handled.
Dust
Dust

Back to top Go down

--Night 7-- Empty Re: --Night 7--

Post  Dust Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:51 pm

Cop Results (if needed):

Night 1: clementine - Not suspicious
Night 2: Fragos - Not suspicious
Night 3: CmG - Not suspicious
Night 4: FrostByte - Not suspcious
Night 5: BorkBot -Suspicious
Night 6: Deathfire - Suspicious
Night 7: Fragos - Suspicious

THAT should do it.
Dust
Dust

Back to top Go down

Post  Dust Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:59 pm

Investigator results (if needed):

Night 5: BorkBot - Bodyguard / Doctor / Lookout / Framer
Night 6: Rihfok - Investigator / Consigliere
Night 7: GriM-DeMoN - Citizen / Mason / Veteran / Godfather / Actress / Lawyer (so I checked a confirmed mason. I was bored and had checked everyone else)

The explanation of the poems is that the invisible dot came before the nth word where n corresponds to the investigation message.
Dust
Dust

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down